I was tempted to re-christen this brew '160-Mile Famrhouse Ale' (for the number of miles I drove to get all the ingredients) or 'Seesaw Saison' (first I prepared too much water, then I over-sparged resulting in too much liquor, then i boiled too long so I ended up with too little wort, and finally had to add some filtered water... only to discover that I still had some original prep'er water left-over!). It was a looooong brew-day: started prep'ing water around 4 pm, pitched yeast at 2:15 am. Woke up to slow bubbles at 9:30 AM, with full-bore fermentation by early afternoon (about 12 hours after pitching). I hit 1.056 - without the honey! My expected OG was 1.048 (i.e. 1.053 estimated minus the honey). My plan was to add the honey to primary, a few days after pitching. Not sure if I'm still going to use the whole pound given my achieved OG... During the first 24 hours the brew went from 67F to 72 and seems to be pretty stable there. I might heat it up a bit with a Brew-Belt to ensure that I get those yummy saison esters. UPDATE1: At the end of Day 3, fermentation had subsided so I added 13 oz of honey. Fermentation re-started almost immediately. At the end of day 4, after having gone from 68F to 71F, I put a Brew-belt on and temps climbed over 24 hours to 80-81*F. UPDATE2: Kept Brew-Belt on for 8 days. Gravity on 9/27: 1.007 (temp-corrected). UPDATE3: Bottled on Oct 19, carbed to 3.4 vols in thick bottles.